How long will my item be held at the library after I have requested it?
- You will receive an email from the Library letting you know that your item is ready for pickup and on the "hold shelf."
- After receiving an email, Students have 5 business days (days that the library is open for service) to check out the items that are on the hold shelf.
- See our library hours page for days and times the library or service window is open to pick up items.
- If a student fails to pick up/check out the item within that time frame, the item is made available to the next person in line (the queue) that requested it.
- If a student checks out the item, those who are still in line for the item will not have their opportunity until the item is returned or new copies are acquired by the library and made available.
Check the status of your request
You can also always check the status of your request in your My Library Account.
Last Updated: May 16, 2022 Views: 17