- Color is $0.55 per page
- Black and White (Grayscale) is $0.10 per page
To print you will need to add funds to your Los Rios printing account through PaperCut.
Adding funds to your printing account with a Card
- Go to https://papercut.losrios.edu/user
- You will need to be on campus with your device and logged in to the Los Rios WiFi (Network: LRCCD)
- How to Connect to Campus WiFi
- OR Double click the Los Rios PaperCut website shortcut from the library computer desktop
- Log in to PaperCut with your student ID (w#) and Los Rios password.
- Click on "Add Credit" from the left hand menu
- Select the amount you would like to add and then click "Add value"
- Follow the prompts and enter billing information and payment details, then click "Pay"
- After processing funds will appear under your balance.
Adding funds to your printing account with Cash
To add cash to your account to print please come to the ARC Library. There is a machine for adding funds across from the ARC Library Circulation (front) desk. Library staff is available at this desk to assist you.
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2022 Views: 191