How do I get the certificate of completion for a Library Tutorial that I completed in Canvas?
Each of the 6 modules in the ARC Library Research Tutorials in Canvas will have their own certificate of completion.
The certificate for each module can only be unlocked after:
- all pages in the module have been viewed
- the associated quiz has been passed with a score of 75% or more (at least a 9 out of 12)
To get a module certificate:
- Make sure you have at least viewed all pages in the module.
- Complete the quiz associated with the tutorial in the Canvas course (last page of the module).
- Pass the quiz with a score of 75% or more (at least a 9 out of 12). The quizzes can be taken an unlimited number of times.
- You can download or print the certificate of completion from the Certificate of Completion page. Certificates will be in .jpg format.
If you completed the Library tutorial in Canvas before August 2021...
- You should have received an email with a PDF attachment of your certificate of completion.
- Check the old course in Canvas to print your grades/scores for the modules you've completed.
Contact: Kate Williamson ARC Librarian email@example.com
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2022 Views: 26