Search bar

Can you provide support to remediate material for accessibility?

Yes! CRC is participating in a district-wide project to help faculty make sure their material is fully accessible.

If you have documents, such as Word, Google docs, PDFs, PowerPoint slides, or images that need remediation, please fill out this form: CRC OER Award Program Accessibility Remediation.

If you have videos that need captioning, please fill out this form: Captioning Requests.

Side note: Any faculty member can request remediation services. You do not need to be participating in the OER Award Program to submit material for remediation. The district is using categorical funds, which are limited and will eventually run out. Faculty are advised to submit material ASAP.

CC License

These questions and answers were written by Andi Adkins Pogue and are licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license.