search bar

My instructor is requiring us to use "academic", "scholarly", or "peer reviewed" journals in our research. Where can I find these types of articles?

These are articles written by experts, often scientists or professors working at a college or university.  Such articles are likely to be challenging as they are usually based on advanced research and include long and difficult words.  Make sure you also use other types of resources like books and magazines that provide basic background information written in simpler language

Go to our CRC Library Home Page and check the box marked "scholarly journals" below the OneSearch box.  Type your search terms in the box and display the results.

Browse by Topic