What are the campus safety protocols to pick up or return a library item?
CRC is a closed campus and access to campus is restricted to picking up or returning library materials. Please follow these safety guidelines:
- Do not come to campus if you have a cough or fever or have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
- Wear a mask or face covering. This is a statewide mandate and a Los Rios requirement.
- If you must sneeze or cough, do so into a cloth or tissue. If those are not available, use your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If there are others at the pick up location or the drop box, please be patient and hang back at least 6 feet until they are done. If you're ahead of them, maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and others while you complete your pick up or drop off.
- Once you have finished your pick up or drop off, please exit the college. Limit your visit at the college to the shortest time possible.