How do I pay for printing and how much does it cost?
There is a printer/copier next to the Research Help Desk at FLC Library and in front of the Circulation Counter at the El Dorado Center Library.
- Color is $0.55 per page
- Black and White (Grayscale) is $0.10 per page
To print you will need to add funds to your Los Rios printing account through PaperCut.
Adding funds to your printing account with a Card
- Go to https://papercut.losrios.edu/user
- You will need to be on campus with your device and logged in to the Los Rios WiFi (Network: LRCCD)
- How to Connect to Campus WiFi
- OR Double click the Los Rios PaperCut website shortcut from the library computer desktop
- Log in to PaperCut with your student ID (w#) and Los Rios password.
- Select the amount you would like to add and then click "Add value"
- Follow the prompts and enter billing information and payment details, then click "Pay"
- After processing funds will appear under your balance.
Adding funds to your printing account with Cash
To add cash to your account to print please come to the FLC or EDC Libraries. There is a machine for adding funds that library staff can direct you to and assist you.