How can students get help with technology issues?
The Student Tech Support Desk is available to help FLC students troubleshoot technology issues. The service is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am-8:00pm via Zoom and by phone at (916) 608-6520.
Staff are available to assist students with:
- Issues with a Chromebook checked out from the library
- Help with using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- LRCCD password assistance (eServices, Canvas, etc.)
- Installing and using Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding and using Canvas
- Troubleshooting personal devices
See their website for up-to-date information.