How do I print from a computer in the library?
These instructions cover the process of retrieving a print job using a Print Release Station in various locations throughout Folsom Lake College, El Dorado Center, and Rancho Cordova Center.
- Submit a print job:
- Select the desired printer
Note: the specific look of the print menu will change depending on the application being used to perform the print operation.
- Locate a Print Release Station in one of the campus computer labs, classrooms, or Library.
- Log in using your W+ID and Los Rios Password
- Your print jobs are displayed alongside the cost for each job. ($0.10 B&W, $0.55 COLOR)
- Click Print next to each job you would like to release. From this screen you can also Print All jobs, Cancel individual jobs, or Cancel All jobs. *Jobs will automatically be removed from the queue after 8 hours.