How do I print from a personal device to library printers?
These instructions cover the process of submitting a print job using a personal device to be retrieved at one of Folsom Lake College, El Dorado Center, and Rancho Cordova Center Printers.
- Connect to the LRCCD WiFi network using your eServices username and password. (W+ID)
- Navigate using a web browser to https://papercut.losrios.edu/
- Log in with your W+ID and Los Rios password.
- Click Web Print.
- Click Submit a Job
- Select either the Black & White or the Color queue for Folsom Lake College.
- Select the desired number of copies.
- Upload your documents and click Upload & Complete.
- Your job is processed and held in the PrintAnywhere queue.
- Head to any Print Release Station on campus to pay for and collect your print job.
Answered By: Rebecca Mendell
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2022 Views: 7