If I owe library fines or fees, am I able to order a copy of my transcripts?

Yes, even if you still owe library fines or have other debts to the college, you can order transcripts. Your ability to do this is guaranteed by a state law that went into effect on January 1, 2020.

Answered By: Rebecca Mendell
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023 Views: 2