How can I find textbooks on reserve for my classes?
You can check for textbooks on reserve for your courses using OneSearch on the SCC Library home page by following these steps:
- Click on the Textbooks tab of the search box
- Select the department of your course (example: ENGWR - English Writing)
- Enter the course number (example: 300)
- Enter the instructor's last name (example: Abe)
- Click the Find It button.
If the instructor has placed a copy of the course textbook on reserve, it will display with a link showing its availability, including the call number.
Copy the call number information and provide it to the Circulation Desk on the second floor of the LRC.
Most reserve textbooks can be checked out for 2 hours; some are available for longer.