Why doesn't the request button appear?
Here are reasons the request button is not appearing for a book in OneSearch:
- You haven't signed in
- The book doesn't allow you to request it. Not all library materials may be requested. For instance, 2-hour reserve textbooks cannot be requested.
- The book may have copies that have been distinguished from one another (for instance, vol. 1 and vol. 2), and you need to click further to find the request button
- You aren't enrolled (with enrollment fees paid) in the current term.
- You have overdue library materials.
- You are trying to request a book very close to the end of the semester, or between semesters (requesting becomes possible about a week before the semester).
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2023 Views: 10