How do I request a Chromebook that I can keep?
Los Rios Community College District supports SCC students with the greatest financial need and who meet academic requirements by making available Chromebooks and/or HotSpots at no cost to the student.
- Go to Service Central.
- Sign in using your Student ID number and Password
- Select Submit a Request
- Select Equipment (at the top of the page)
- Select Student Digital Services Request
The validation is based on information that is updated weekly. If you only qualified within the last week, you will need to wait until the following week to make a submission.
- If you are eligible, you will be able to make a selection and submit the request.
- If you are not eligible, you will see a pop-up message indicating that you are not eligible.
Once a request is successfully made, you will receive an email from LRCCD Service Central with directions for pick up of the device requested.
Please Note: Notifications are not sent by the Library, and Library staff do not determine eligibility to receive LRCCD-granted devices.
If you are not eligible for a granted device, please see How do I borrow a laptop from the Library?