Can I check out or return my library materials at another Los Rios library?
Any student of a Los Rios college can check out materials from any of the Los Rios Libraries:
- American River College Library
- Cosumnes River College Library
- Folsom Lake College Library
- Sacramento City College Library
Circulating materials are available for Los Rios intercampus loans. For example, books from CRC Circulating collection may be requested for pick-up at ARC.
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot guarantee how long it will take for delivery to ARC due to limited delivery services at other campuses.
See How do I borrow books and other library materials? for step by step directions on requesting items in OneSearch.
- Textbook course reserves can be requested but must be picked up from the home library where the item is located.
- Items such as 3 day textbook course reserves cannot be requested in OneSearch and are on an in-person, first come, first serve basis.
- Request through OneSearch is not available the last week of the semester and during intersessions (when classes are not in session).
- Request through OneSearch will be available 2 weeks before the semester begins.
- See our Library Hours for times you can come to the ARC library to check out 3 day textbook course reserves.
Call the Circulation Desk at (916) 484-8455 if you have questions. Please leave a voicemail with your student ID and a number to call back.
- You will receive an email from the Library letting you know that your item is ready for pickup.
- During the first few weeks of the semester please be patient as this may take a few days - we receive a high volume of requests during this time.
Check the status of your request
You can also always check the status of your request in your My Library Account.
You can return library materials to any Los Rios college library.
If you have reserve textbooks checked out, please return them to their “home” college library if possible so that students who need the item will have quicker access to the materials. Please return Chromebooks & hotspots directly to the ARC library.