When is my library book due & how do I return my Chromebook or library materials?
Students who are graduating or are not re-enrolling in a LRCCD course for spring Semester 2022, are required to return any devices or materials checked out in fall 2021.
- Fall 2021 semester loans were due back on December 16, 2021.
- Spring 2022 semester loans are due back on May 18, 2022.
- We also have materials that can only be checked-out for two hours.
- To find out when your items are due, please sign into your My Library Account
- Further information about Check Out Policies, including check out periods, limits, and late fines.
Please return Chromebooks and hotspots in person. See our library hours page for when the library or service window will be open. Graphing calculators, textbooks, or other library books can be returned on campus in person or in the book drop.
Access the library, service window and/or book drop:
- Enter campus from Myrtle Avenue, Parking Lot A/B entrance.
- Students should park in student/general parking. Parking permits are not required at this time.
- The ARC Library is located west of the Student Center Building and east of the Welcome and Support Center.
Please be prepared with a mask when returning in person.
Please do not come to campus if you have a cough or fever or have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
Please follow these safety guidelines:
- Wear a face covering. This is a statewide mandate and a Los Rios requirement.
- If you must sneeze or cough, do so into a cloth or tissue. If those are not available, use your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Please contact Jane Hoff if you have any questions:
Lead Library Technician
If you cannot come to the library or service window during open hours the book drop (located outside at the front entrance, North-East corner, of the library building) is always available to return items.