When and where can I pick up a request from the CRC Library?
After you make a request, you will receive an email from the Library telling you that your materials are ready for pickup. Because staff currently have limited access to library facilities, this notification may be delayed several days. You can always check the status of your requests in your library account.
Important: If you've requested a book, it will not be ready for pickup until you receive a pick up confirmation email. Please do not come to campus until you receive this email. Contact the Library with questions.
Pickup Dates & Times
Materials may be picked up January 19 - February 4:
- Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Wednesday, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- (Closed on Monday, January 18 for the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday)
You may pick up your items in front of the maintenance building next to Lot I.
Please do not come to campus if you have a cough or fever or have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
Please follow these safety guidelines:
- Wear a face covering. This is a statewide mandate and a Los Rios requirement.
- If you must sneeze or cough, do so into a cloth or tissue. If those are not available, use your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.